Fifteen performances from the Telmondis catalog, encompassing opera, dance, magic and the circus, will be available through the Cennarium streaming service in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Singapore, India, Brazil, the Netherlands, and Italy.
“Cennarium enables us to bring our library of performing arts content to audiences around the world who would otherwise not be able to view these amazing performances we have captured on video,” said Emilie Huc, head of sales and acquisitions for Telmondis. “With today’s technology and infrastructure, there is no reason the performing arts should not be readily accessible and affordable to audiences everywhere; Cennarium empowers us to accomplish this.”
The performances being released by Cennarium include:
- 34th Tomorrow’s Circus Festival (Cirque Phénix, Paris, France)
- Aria (Béjart Ballet Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Carmen (Opéra de Lyon, France)
- Cirkafrika (Cirque Phénix, Paris, France)
- Coppelia (Teatro La Fenice, Venice, Italy)
- Giselle (Opéra de Bordeaux, France)
- La Belle (Ballets de Monte Carlo, Monaco)
- The Golden Horde (Tatar State Academic Opera, Kazan, Russia)
- The Golden Mandrakes 2011 (Théâtre des Bouffes Parisiens, Paris, France)
- The Golden Mandrakes 2013 (Théâtre du Gymnase Marie-Bell, Paris, France)
- The Golden Mandrakes 2015 (Bobino – Paris, France)
- Stars of Beijing Circus: The Legend of Mulan (Cirque Phénix, Paris, France)
- Urban Circolombia (Cirque Phénix, Paris, France)
- Great Evening of Magic at Cabaret Le Lido (Cabaret Lido, Paris, France)
- Nikulin Circus (Nikulin Circus, Moscow, Russia)
“Working with content producers such as Telmondis we are able to build the global performing arts audience,” said Themis Gomes, executive director of Cennarium. “Telmondis has a phenomenal library, a portion of which we are pleased to make available to our subscribers so they can watch these extraordinary performances.”
The majority of performances will launch on Cennarium this week, with the remaining few scheduled for release by the end of the month.
Created in 1972 and run by Antoine Perset, Telmondis is one of France’s largest audiovisual producers of upscale live performances: opera, ballet, theater, world-renowned circus performances, musical shows, classical and contemporary dancing, jazz, world music and documentaries. Since 2011, Telmondis has extended its activity to international distribution through its Telmondis Distribution label. More information is available at www.telmondis.fr.