The internationally renowned Danza Contemporanea de Cuba have for more than 50 years produced dancers of the highest level with a style evoking the sensual, mystical and raw heart of Cuban spirit. Nowadays, its active repertoire contains more than 70 productions. “Havana Danza!” includes four of these joyous and passionate programmes, combining modern elements of American theatre, Afro-Caribbean dance styles and classical European Ballet: Carmen, Mambo 3XXI, Demo-N/Crazy, and Folia.
- Theatre Company
- Danza Contemporanea de Cuba (Havana)
- Parental rating
- Parental rating information not available.
- 170 minutes
- Original language
- In theaters
- Category / Genre
- Jan Linkens (Folia), Kenneth Kvamström (Carmen), Rafael Bonchala (Demo-N/Crayz), George Cespédes (Mambo 3 XXI)
- Danza Contemporanea de Cuba
- Théâtre National Garcia Lorca, La Havane - Cuba