More than 120 artists under the musical direction of Miguel Roa and Manuel Coves, staged by director Jaime Martorell and feturing the Orchestra and Chorus of the Comunidad de Madrid (Orcam).
Viva Madrid is a zarzuela anthology with music by Breton, Moreno Torroba, Chapí, Chueca or Vives wich guides us on a walk through Madrid of Goya, the authentic, the romantic, the thirties. A bold and unique show with live music and fragments of the most popular operettas that represents Madrid’s tradition.
The show covers several centuries of the history of Madrid through its music, seguidillas, songs, chotis, parades, tangos and ballads of the 16 most famous operettas.
- Theatre Company
- Teatros del Canal
- Parental rating
- Parental rating information not available.
- Original language
- In theaters
- Category / Genre
- Director of orchestra: Miguel Roa and Manuel Coves/Director of scene: Jaime Martorell
- Tomás Bretón/Federico Moreno Torroba/Federico Chueca/Francisco Alonso/Reveriano Soutullo and Juan Vert/Pablo Sorozábal/Ruperto Chapí/Francisco Asenjo Barbieri/José Serrano/Amadeo Vives
- Amparo Navarro, Cristina Faus, José L. Sola, Ángel Ódena, Juan Carlos Barona
- Teatros del Canal - Madrid